Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

An Incoherent Howl of Rage

Yep. That's today's post: an incoherent howl of rage.

The blog, as a whole, has been more of an outlet for my general rages and frustrations lately. I hope no one has been too overly put off. I'm really quite a nice guy in real life, and not at all prone to smashing people through drywall.

You see, I subscribe to the notion that rather than bottling up all the frustration and anger and only letting it out when the inevitable explosion is triggered, it's better by far to give free vent to it the second you feel any at all. So if you see any vitriol, any spleen, any fury on display in a blog post here, and if it's not obviously just me pulling one of my usual japes, "sending up the furious" as I so often do, well...if it isn't that, then you'll know what it is.

It works pretty well, it works for me. The venting of the first steamy wisps of anger, rather than waiting for the eventual red-hot whistling pressurized jets. I've been using my blog for that, because my memos were getting weird there for a couple days.

No comments: