Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

June is Black Music Month

But that's not all! It's also Dairy Month. Not to mention Goat Trauma Awareness Month. Plus leave us not forget that June is Home Ownership Month in many parts of the country. Maybe all of them. I see where all these different governors "proclaim" it as such, but that seems like a bit too much of a coincidence. I bet they're acting on orders from the Feds.

You know what else...I'm pretty suspicious about the goat one. I think the goat one's a joke. Of course, arguably, they all are.

It's LGBT Pride Month in Minnesota. And a little further North, in parts Canadian, June Is Bike Month!

That sucks, though. When do I get my bike month?

No comments: