Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Behold - The Masked Cape!

So anyway, I was sick and bored and came across this thing where you can make your own superhero:
Make Your Own Superhero

And being a big ol' geek or at the very least, a geek sympathizer, I took a whack at it. But it got kind of tedious halfway through, though. I started running out of steam. They give you so many choices, super-suit wise. So many options. It might have been more down to me being under the weather, but in any case, I got sick of it and stopped short a few key items. Still, I was able to cover for my laziness by moving the cape to the front. Behold: The Masked Cape!:

Photobucket

Do-badders tremble.

EDIT: after a while, I thought, "this hero needs a sidekick." So I dipped deep into the creative well that wells up within me and created The Caped Mask!

Photobucket

The Caped Mask is of the opinion that The Masked Cape is her sidekick, and not the other way around. And I wouldn't argue with her - she's got a snake.

No comments: