Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, everybody. It's a nice holiday! I like it.

For one gruesome moment, I tried to turn all the greens in my color scheme orange. It was only going to be for one day! Turns out it was prohibitively hideous. I had to switch it back.

It's not the fault of the color orange. Orange is cheery. But the specific oranges available in the palette, the available selection of oranges isn't nearly as good as the greens. It ends up looking like a lot of off-browns and yellows. Autumnal, perhaps! But not nearly Halloweeny enough.

So on Halloween, and on into the duration, enjoy your usual ghostly glowing green!

Hey, though, I saw where they have some nice reds. Maybe towards Christmas...stick a bit of red in there.

No comments: