Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, November 27, 2009

I Just Wanted to Say While I Had the Chance

It's been a pleasure working with you. I just have that to say. Whatever else may happen, may I get hit by an exploding bus, or may I win the lottery, or achieve enlightenment and run away to Tibet. Not necessarily in that order. But what are the chances of that happening.

Anyway, I figure: better to be safe.

2 comments:

Lunarchick said...

It's been a most fruitful collaboration. Horray collaboration! A true privilege.

Just thought I'd return the thought in kind. Because, see, I totally plan on winning the lottery one day. As soon as I play it that is.

dogimo said...

Your chances increase if you play!

Well, perhaps "exist" is a better word than "increase."