Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hey! Everybody Remember MC Frontalot?

It was a while ago at this point, but he did "Which MC Was That?" Anyway, I heard he's about to tour again and looking for a booking agent, so if you're a booking agent (not some scrub or wannabe but a bonafide, now!) here's your chance.



I should say, I'm not frontin', I don't know the guy. I just saw the call for help on Dr. McNinja dot com and then I myself felt the call - the call to try to help out a fellow MC, you know, to help spread the word. We're a loose and diffuse fraternity but the solidarity's tight as a noose nonetheless when what's said needs to come get done.

Details Re: MC Frontalot Seeks Booking Agent

EDIT: upon actual inspection, that vid is a fan-made vid and not an official version, apparently. So that might explain a few things about it. For instance: at one point it displays MC Frontalot's dexterity as 18 which, no offense, is at least five points too high right? But I'm keeping it up anyhow, because the sound quality's better than on the live clips.

No comments: