Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Talkin' Sweet

Baby, you know that I want to Love you. I want to Love you in that deep and tender way that all women deserve to get loved. I know you don't know who I am, but hear me out. A man like me has got to wear this heart of mine on his sleeve.

Men...basically, men always want to fuck new women. But I don't. I just want to keep on fucking the same woman. I just, can't seem to find her is all. I look and I look, but I just can't seem to find her. Are you that woman? Can you be the one, to release me from this tormented R&B slow jam that has become my daily life? Is that woman you? Are you that woman? I think you could be.

One time, I was watching you from across the way and it struck me just how much of you I wanted to get to know. A woman like you should be savored preciously, not simply thrown to the side like a used orange. That other man you may know, the one who you should know by now is the wrong man in your life...he's just toying with your heart, baby. Don't treat your heart like a toy on a string for some other man, to bounce around with his hand in a calculatedly abstracted manner. That's your heart! Maybe it belongs on a sleeve, but never on a string.

This has been Talkin' Sweet. Join us again next week, when we will be talking our sweet way out of many of the things said this week. We will be focusing on our methods of clarification and elucidation. Many times, it can be hard for a man to explain how what he may have said, can sometimes be the exact opposite of what some person thinks was meant by that. So until then, keep your heart on your sleeve, and keep...Talkin' Sweet.

No comments: