Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, September 17, 2006

C'mon!! Take a Shot!

Oh yeah, is that right? Last person who said that to me was kidding. Next time you say that to me, you better enjoy it because there won't be any time after that! That's right. You know what I'm talking about.

Come on, mister tough-talk! You think you have something to say? You think you have something for me to listen to? EDUCATE me! I'm all ears. I leave punks like you in the garbage. You and your clever little remarks. Your skull isn't going to feel too clever when it caroms off my fist! I'm going to rip your toe off and shove it up your nose. When you step to me, you'd best bring the house, the garage, and the damn veranda! In fact, don't even think about stepping to me. Because stepping to me is a thought too stupid for even your feeble brain to grasp! If you step to me, I will put you in a hole so deep, you'll have to dig down to get out of it!

You want to knock me out...you better make sure I'm already knocked out first. Because otherwise...you'll wake up, look my fist up in the dictionary...and you STILL won't know what hit you.

That's all I got. If I think of any more good ones, I'll edit them in later.

2 comments:

blue said...

really trying to get rid of that "nice guy" label, eh?
:P

I like the dictionary one a lot!

dogimo said...

Well, nobody ever really jumps bad with me, so I don't get much a chance to use any of my tough-guy lines.

I got to have an outlet for that. You can't keep that stuff inside.