Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, October 20, 2006

Karaoke

I think that if I were singing Karaoke, and the words display thing went out, and it was playing "The End of the World As We Know It," I could probably fake my way through the rest of the song by going, "automatic systematic! automatic systematic! Yes! No! Yes!" and stuff like that. I couldn't say for sure that would work, but it seems like it would be a good bet. I stress that I'm no expert. I never did sing Karaoke.

At some point, I will probably have to. It's a simple matter of making a show of respect and acceptance for a foreign culture. I think we all need to make some concessions for the sake of global harmony.

1 comment:

Magna said...

Before getting into global harmony, it's a good idea to begin with global carrying a tune. However, this requirement would eliminate most karaoke.