Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, December 15, 2006

The Beatles

Looking back and reevaluating their legacy with the benefit of hindsight and history, I think we can safely conclude that while the Beatles did not suck, they were nowhere nearly as great as initial reports would have had us believe.

I'll elaborate on that in another couple of decades. But I think you already kind of know what I mean.

2 comments:

blue said...

No comments yet, my foot! You purposely posted this jibe on the day I departed for home so I'd miss it!

Wait, a jibe is a dig as well as a sort of synonym for "jiving," right?

I've been on the computer too long, in complete dark because my light burned out. I think I'd better get off here and put in a new bulb.

dogimo said...

I'd call it a "jape," more.