Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Disillusionment Sets In

Almost every other time I post one of these things (a post), there's a comment on it within seconds. I always feel a little jazzed about that, even though I know what it will be.

It's always just another one of those, "I've read your blog and I'm impressed." (translation: "I've created a macro to post this comment randomly on blogs that have just been updated.")

"You must have put a lot of effort into it." (translation: "you are probably an easy mark with an inflated belief in your own writing skills and a lot of time on your hands")

"But wouldn't it be great if you could earn $$$$ at it?" (translation: "yes, it would be great, but as it's my scam not yours, you won't be the one earning $$$$")

I get a lot of those, and not once has any one of them panned out. It's almost to the point where I'm going to have to enable that weird type-y thing where you have to translate the gibberish word stretched across that lopsided grid. That thing is hard!

Anyway. Just venting my frustrations. Wouldn't it be great if I could earn $$$$ at it?

No comments: