Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I Love Beating People At My Own Damn Game!

I have all sorts of slick strategies for outmaneuvering people when they least expect it. And then when I do, they don't even know what I did! They don't grasp the significance of what just happened. They're like - what was that, what did you just do? Is something wrong with you?

Hell no. Nothing wrong with me. I just juked you out of position and ran roughshod on you, is all! And you almost didn't notice. Went right over your head! VWOOSH!

These people don't even know the score. Not only do they not know the score, they have no idea what the rules are. This, despite the fact that they just LOST. I walk around with a secret smirk - these fools and losers have no idea how poorly they come off! Down 57 to nothing in the final seconds, as the scoreboard ticks down in My Own Damn Game.

Do I have some kind of a problem, you ask? Nope. No problem. I just won the game, is all. In your proverbial face.

My game. My rules.

No comments: