Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, May 14, 2007

Let's Get Some Clarity On Our Basic Definitions, Here

I say: as long as your trailing foot is still in contact with the ground at the moment your lead foot hits, then you're NOT RUNNING. In order to be running, you'd need to have both feet off the ground at the height of your stride.

So I was not running in the fucking office! Morons. As if I would do that! Safety-minded as I am. What is this, KINDERGARTEN?!

So sometimes I walk fast. I've got a lot of ground to cover! Maybe next time I'm barreling down the aisle-way and I see you there all smart-mouth scoldy scoldy regulations, about to give me some of that lip of yours...maybe I just lower my shoulder and plant you right in the drywall! Then you'll have something smarter to think about besides telling me about office safety!

Don't tell me about office safety. I wrote the damn memo on office safety. Why don't I send you a copy.

No comments: