Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New Direction, Day 2

Well, same as yesterday basically. So far.

Except, I showered. Irish Spring, Head & Shoulders.

You know what, I've been using Head & Shoulders since I was like 10 years old and I don't even think I have dandruff! It's just that when I was a kid, there were three shampoos in there: Dad's Head & Shoulders, Mom's Prell, and Johnson & Johnson's No More Tears. Which, by the time you're almost 11, you're saying to yourself: time to step up. Double-digits here, you're an adult, time to act like it. So it was basically a choice between Head & Shoulders and Prell.

Prell...I don't know. At ten years of age, I just felt like I didn't want to go down that road.

2 comments:

jul said...

your labels are hilarious! I just noticed them

dogimo said...

Thanks!

I've been kind of struggling with that aspect. It makes an odd sort of list.

And then I'll put a label on, and I say to myself, "I've got other posts that deal with this, though! Why didn't I already have this as a label?"

I'll need to go through and consistify at some point.