Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, May 24, 2007

New Direction No. 4

Blah blah blah BLAH! BLAH! What more can I SAY about this stuff!!?

I had a FISTFIGHT with the CEO! People were betting on both sides, and most of them were betting on me because of my kickass demeanor and reputation! But little did they know, and this is unfortunate - I threw the fight, per prior arrangement beforehand.

These are the sorts of compromises and accommodations that you have to make to get ahead in the business world. It's only corrupt up to a certain point.

I'm sorry. I'll return to the straight and narrow tomorrow. That whole fight business - the thing is, it never happened, and Lord knows - you'll all be gratified to know - I would never lose on purpose. That's not how I see myself.

That's not even how I see myself in 10 years.

No comments: