Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Return to the Old Ways, No. 2

Got up. Took a shower. Not because I needed to. Because I considered it refreshing to do so.

Went to work. It was kind of a peaceful drive, insofar as my car radio's busted.

For lunch I had a whole goat, ceviche-style. It was nice, all that lime-cured goat meat in amongst the onions and cilantro and the celery and chunky cucumber and crabolux. Oh, and you'll never guess! A little melon in there! Very refreshing.

Next I had sex with everybody in the whole company. It was great for them, but...I'll level with you, I started getting a little bored there towards the end. Especially with the guys, because - no offense, guys - that's not my real forte so to speak. That's not where I'm at my best. Anyway, it's all part of the sacrifices that one makes for the good of the team. It was my turn. I get no complaints.

After that, the big conference call with the #1 supplier. I told them "what for!" Yeah, they know who boss is. When push comes to shove, they know which side of the bed their bread is buttered on, and yes, I do believe I mean mine.

All of that sort of goes without saying, I guess. Typical gay day at work.

Ho to the hum!

No comments: