Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, May 21, 2007

A Sudden Shift In Direction

Hi dudes. Guess what? I was reading around on other people's blogs, and I think I might not be doing this right. I think I need to do the whole "describe my day" thing, a bit more. So here goes:

I got up today and didn't shower because, you know, I smell great anyhow? I always pretty much shower just to accord with society's whims (I place a premium on that) but I'm not a slave to it as long as my hair looks great.

So next I drove to work - there was a funny bumper sticker on the way! People are funny, with their bumper stickers. Sometimes I want to come up with sayings and print my own.

At work people gave me the respect I was due. Next, there was lunch to deal with. I had tuna on whole wheat, which was hearty.

After that, boy - it was like the day commenced in earnest! I got a whole metric shitload of work done in the afternoon. As I usually do, afternoons. Some people are morning persons, I may as well be an afternoon person. In fact, if it could be conveniently arranged I would have sex in the afternoon far more often. That's when I feel I'm at my peak!

Mind you, my valley is no slouch either. Just so you know.

Next, I'm going to leave, go home for the day. But what happens then? Ah, that's where I have to leave you wanting more...

EXAGGERATED WINK!!

No comments: