Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, June 01, 2007

Reasons To Read My Blog

I'm just putting together some reasons. No pressure:

Reason 1: "Not Famous." There is no reason to read my blog. I'm not famous or anything. This may appeal to those of you who do things for no reason.

Reason 2: "Funny." Some of you have been kind enough to tell me my blog is funny. Well, to you I say, "kudos." Kudos on your keen discernment and fine sense of humor, to be able to detect that funniness in this blog. Because to me, I find it considerably less funny than you so allegedly seem to!!

Reason 3: "Informative Topics." Very often a post that I make will be on some very informative topic that I have chosen. This may be a mark in the plus column for those of you who find topics to be an area of interest to you - bearing always in mind that the specific information I include is quite possibly wrong. Most of it I just make it up.

Reason 4: "Lists." Such as this one. I don't do lists very often, but when I do...list fans rejoice.

Reason 5: "Lists Featured Only Infrequently." Some people may hate lists, and for those people the fact that I do them rarely is a positive boon.

Reason 6: "Canny Word Choice." I'm known for this. Some have even called my word choice uncanny, but I dispute that.

Reason 7: "VERY Well-Endowed (Sexually)." Not really, but sex sells as they say. Not that I have anything to be ashamed about.

Reason 8: "Knows When To Stop." This is more of a general observation than anything anyone's ever told me about myself.

Reason 9: "Ace Songwriter." Seriously! I am. That's something to think about when you think about me being that.

I think I'll stop there.

(note the winking reference to an earlier portion of the post!)

No comments: