Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, June 21, 2007

World Of Pain

I am going to put you in a world of pain. I am going to take you and put you there. I am going to take you out of our world, the world of nice things such as flowers and candy, and flavored shaved ice, and swelling music, and sensations that could be described as pleasurable...I will take you out of that world, and I'm going to put you into a world where only pain applies.

But how would such a world be organized? What would that look like, a world where the governing principle is pain? I mean, apart from the pain part. We get that. But how would everything else be run, in a World of Pain? That's a pretty interesting concept, that might be pretty cool to see!

So anyway, try looking at it like that. When I put you there.

No comments: