Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Photobucket Link Test

You know, it's hard for a copyright-conscious dude like me to figure out what to use for my test image to link to, on the photobucket account I just created. I don't want to use an image that someone else owns. That rules out all the JPGs cluttering up my desktop - in fact, it basically rules out all my JPGs except for a lot of holiday snaps which, frankly, are too personal for the purpose.

So I drew a picture.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In fact, maybe I should change the entire purpose of this blog to displaying doodles of little characters such as this tyke right here.

The name of this rapscallion is Wee Lad.

3 comments:

blue said...

Your boy is cute. I'm really surprised you don't do more of this. I was so surprised with the drawing you did in the letter, and now I see it's old hat for you. You should wear your old hat.

dogimo said...

I do! I love that hat. It's just that I'm too lazy to scan and then too lazy to link anything.

I even forgot my photobucket password, just that fast.

dogimo said...

...but I was able to reconstruct it, by retracing my mental steps.

My mind is weird.

I bet all minds are weird.