Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, August 10, 2007

The Tough Topics #2: Pedophilia

So she said to me that there is no hope for pedophiles, no cure for pedophilia. That's where she's wrong. I'm living proof of it.

I've never told ANYONE about this.

When I was in 1st grade, I was a raging pedophile. I never acted on it, because she was just so pretty and I was so shy, and by the time we both reached high school I'd finally put some perspective on it and decided she wasn't my type.

By then, I'd moved on. I was into 14-year-olds. You know.

Older women.

2 comments:

blue said...

That's weird. The other night my (drunk) friend put forth a question: what would I do if I were back as a freshman in high school, but possessing my current mind/memories?
Somewhere along the way in our ensuing discussion, he suddenly said how if we dated people in high school, we'd be pedophiles. I disagreed. I didn't really see the other option as viable. How would a 13-year-old date a 30-plusser? Wouldn't work. And no matter how old our minds are, when placed in the context of having to live as a 13-18-year-old, we would inevitably end up with a lot of the mindset of that age. So it seemed to me the best choice was that we would date those near our physical age with the best fitting mental age we could find. Which is pretty much what people do anyway.

dogimo said...

That dude's a perv!