Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Do It.

My advice to the average person is: don't even bother trying to do it. Because I already did.

Other people come in, trying to justify - but not this guy. I don't justify anything. All I do is, I do it. I don't wait for the dust to settle down, either! I'm in there even before the dust even gets a chance to rise! Let others argue over implications and consequences. I already moved on to the next! No looking back for me. No recriminations dog my trail. People aren't blind. People can see, once I did it - it needed to be done. Or even if it didn't need doing - I did it, and that's all there is to that! There's nothing to it, but to do it.

Others have claimed that they could have done it - claimed they were able to do it. I say, "pfffft to those claims of yours. You were able to do it? Then why didn't you do it?" Whereas I, on the other hand, DID it.

You see my point. That's a little easier to back up. In fact, I just did.

No comments: