Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

It's Supposed To Be Atrocious.

OK. Couple things.

With apologies to those who do read this blog...NOBODY reads this blog. Its main purpose remains what it was: it is writing practice for me. Many of the views expressed are repugnant, atrocious, unconscionable. Too bad. I need practice writing in those modes! It may come up as a necessity for a screenplay someday. So in the meantime, I hope none of you are too terribly put off, but if you are, don't take it seriously. I won't!

The other thing. After this post, I impose an abject ban on any posts with "blogging" as the topic. I need more posts on "love" and "God" and "music." When I try sorting my labels by frequency, I come up with way too many posts on "blogging"! It sounds like my head's gone up my.

If you'll pardon the.

3 comments:

jul said...

wow i'd love to read one of your screenplays, even more i'd love to see the movie. (from your one reader)

jul said...

oh, maybe you should consider writing a screenplay about a blogger, that might fix your problem.

dogimo said...

>wow i'd love to read one of your screenplays
Hm. You and me both, Jul! First I'd love to write one of my screenplays!

I've got a couple sweet ideas, I just need to take a leave of absence from work to work 'em out.

>maybe you should consider writing a screenplay about a blogger, that might fix your problem.

Yeah...? Yeah! About a blogger who wants to work on a screenplay, but he doesn't know what it's about! And then, the terrorists or space aliens or whatever. They come in on top of that. And they fight over what the movie should be about, because the terrorists want it to be about space aliens, but the space aliens don't like the negative publicity. Meanwhile, our hero wins a reality contest. The prize: he gets to marry an Olympic Athlete! Then the Olympic Athlete beats the bad guys, in a surprise move that makes use of her sport at a crucial moment.

That's a great idea Jul! Is it ok with you if I use it??

We wannabe Hollywood types, we like to get the permissions straight up-front.