Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Pet Shop Boys, In a Nutshell

The Pet Shop Boys. After looking up the lyrics to one of their songs, I stumbled upon their page on mtv.com. The little descriptive blurb about the band CRACKED ME UP.
from mtv.com:
Postmodern ironists cloaked behind a veil of buoyantly melodic and lushly romantic synth pop confections, the Pet Shop Boys' cheeky, smart, and utterly danceable music established them among the most commercially and critically successful groups of their era. Always remaining one step ahead of...

Read More

Who could possibly want to read more? How could it possibly get any better? This is how I've been trying to write for years, this distills what my style aspires to! What unsung bard composes such dense and dulcet prose for mtv.com, and can I get a job like that?

No. I can't. Because I'm just not that good.

But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard.

No comments: