Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, January 11, 2008

Top-Notch Gossip

I have been stinting you guys on the gossip. The personal slice of what's up in my life. Sorry. I'll try to do better, but I've always been a private kind of guy. I guess I could make something up. I don't mind sharing something made-up with you guys, about my life. But not about me and anyone real, though! Because that's their business, and none of yours. How about me and somebody unspecified and fictional? Sure!

So I said to her I said, "You know what? The problem is, we're too alike. You and me. We're both emotional sluts" and then she was like, "fucks that supposed to mean" and I was like "well, I don't know, it just kind of rings true doesn't it" and she was like "you got me there, you have a point. It kind of does" and then I was like "yeah, but where does that leave us?" and she said "I don't know, where were we before? Probably it leaves us in the same place."

And then we both kind of smiled and winked and stuff.

There you go! That's TOP-NOTCH GOSSIP!

No comments: