Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Do I Believe In God?

Some have asked: do I believe in God?

And it's a legitimate question. I mean, on the evidence of this blog at least, surely. The question could easily be asked. I pretty much put anything out there that comes into my mind, and not always or even usually in my own voice either. Different characters, or perspectives, or whatever you want to call it. Writing practice. And quite a few posts on some aspect of the infinite topic of God - not always pitched from my own, deeply religious perspective. Sometimes (God forbid) a post may be pitched from the standpoint of an Atheist perhaps, or at least an Agnostic - but always with evident sympathy on my part, I hope! Because, how could I not sympathize? That would go against all common sense and reason, and my Christian duty as well. But what I'm getting at is, it is a legitimate question, and in case there was any doubt, the answer to the question is most definitely and most defiantly:

Yup.

No comments: