Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ease Up There, Bud.

I've noticed I start entirely too many sentences with the phrase "Anybody who fucks with me..."

Not on this blog, so much! More just in regular everyday life. And of course, sure, there's nothing wrong with letting people know what they're in for. Fair warning and all. But the fact is, nobody ever fucks with me anyway. So what's the point, right?

What's the point. Situation like that, even if it's meant as a courtesy, or a general good-natured deterrent, it almost seems belligerent to keep bringing it up.

So anyway, from now on, I'm going to try to cut way back on that. Just so you know. Anyone who fucks with me, might find they weren't adequately apprised of the likely consequences.

No comments: