Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Everyone's Fucking Wonderfu Part. 2

Apologies for the previous post. I was drunk. Semi-drunk. I won't admit to drunk as far as I'm typing half-straight.

Oh, okay: quasi-drunk.

Everyone's fucking wonderful. People want what they love, they love what they want, and for the most part...it's just the human basics! Love. Enjoyment. Sustenance. Surcease of sorrow. It's not that hard to relate to!

I live my life feeling imprisoned in a cage, of feeling like there is no one who feels like I do, or that other people motivate on a different basis: one that I do not know and never will be able to relate to. But that's fucking HUBRIS!! On the inside, on a level that I can't reach and that I will never be able to prove extant or understand, everyone is basically just like me!

Right?! RIGHT? I mean, I stumbled across this other guy's blog, based on...did you know you could go to your profile and click on one of your favorite movies and see all the other people who've also selected that movie as a favorite? Anyway, I read some of his stuff on there, and, admittedly, some of it was pretty disturbing (I should have clicked on a different movie, maybe), but a lot of the key themes resonate.

I'm not some weird, unusual, interesting, strange person at all. Practically everyone else is just like me on the inside.

Just like me.

Fucking wonderful.

No comments: