Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Open Dream Journal #20: Attack of Tyrannosaur

I had a dream where I was being chased by Tyrannosaurus Rex, but unfortunately for him the presence of living dinosaurs is a BIG tipoff that it's "only a dream," and sure enough, pretty soon I realized that and immediately 1) stopped running 2) turned around 3) jumped back just in time as his big head snapped down rightinfrontofme to swallow me whole, and 4) with a mighty karate yell I punched through his poor skull, rooted around for a second, then grabbed and pulled out his walnut-sized brain at which point he 5) keeled over mighty thunderously.

I felt bad for him, but hey. Sucka forgot whose DREAM he was in.

I will say this, though. It's a good thing I realized when I did, because he was right on top of me, and I don't think I could have eluded him. And as we all know, if you die in a dream...you die for REAL.

Which makes me wonder about the real reason for the extinction of the dinosaurs.

No comments: