Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, February 01, 2008

Rock Of Love Represents The Final, Decisive Victory Of Feminism.

OR DOES IT???

Or is it in fact perhaps, an insidious undermining of the various hypothetical gains hard-won over the years by the combined dint of the sweat and toil of the united brows of the feminist movement? Could this show in fact be cloaking an almost subliminal objectification, degradation and

Bret Michaels. Sure, on the surface, the guy knows how to rock a bandanna:
Bretbandana.jpg
But just what exactly is he doing, in a house with - wait, I just noticed I left that paragraph up there hanging mid-sentence. "Could this show in fact be cloaking an almost subliminal objectification, degradation and"...then nothing. Must have lost interest or something! What happened was, I got distracted trying to find a jpg of the REALLY COOL bandana Bret keeps sporting in Season 2. You know the one! Vivid red paisley, with a couple bold blue patches.

That bandana is Nice. The one I have posted here...not really on that same level. And Bret kind of looks like he knows it.

Anyway, getting back on the post, I get a sense that I'm just never really going to do justice to that awesome post title I came up with. Maybe it's better to simply leave it at that.

No comments: