Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Top H List #1: Things To Shout Out When You Sense You May Be About To Be Oppressed

Today's Top H List, the top H things to shout when you sense you may be about to be oppressed:
h) "Hey watch it!"

g) "Fools! You're all of you pawns in the greater game!"

f) "My rights as an individual outweigh your puny laws!!"

e) "Prepare to receive the full brunt of the wrath of my conception of God!!"

d) "I am a full Citizen of the Galactic Empire! Thwart me at your peril."

c) "I will deep tongue kiss any who dare lay hold of me!"

b) "Wait! Stop! Look at yourselves. You don't have to do this."

a) "WHO DARES!"

Actually that last one is pretty great to shout any time.

No comments: