Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I Keep Checking And Checking This Guy's Blog And He's Not Updating!

Do you think he's all right? I hope he's okay.

I don't want to link to it or anything. Maybe he just doesn't want to be disturbed. I don't want to go contrary to his wishes.

But I mean, it's so out of character for him! I mean, I don't actually know the guy...but. You know. It still seems out of character. Seems out of character in the way it might seem out of character for someone you've got a really limited idea of, and then they do something out of character for them. As far as you know.

Anyway I'm getting really worried. He didn't even put up a note to say. All indications normal, just that last post still sitting here like he keeled over in between interesting, blog-worthy life events and now he'll never reach that next one.

See, this is one reason I don't like to blog about any actual life events. That risk. I don't want people thinking of me that way, as someone they know and cherish and worry about (present real-life aquaintences are, as always, excluded). I can't take that burden on. It would be too great to bear, albeit, in both senses of the word "great." I mean, I wouldn't completely mind. But overall I've got to put my foot down.

So anyway, I'm giving this guy 'til tomorrow. Come on buddy. Counting on you.

5 comments:

jul said...

You think I don't cherish you? Oh how wrong you are my friend...

dogimo said...

What a sweet thing to say! A little cryptic perhaps, but sweet right through. Thank you jul!

Anyway, I've always a sucker for cryptic.

dogimo said...

Oh wait. Duh. Sorry. I couldn't see where in my post I talked about cherishing, but sure enough! Right there, in the post.

So scratch the cryptic remark, leaving only sweetness.

Which in itself could be a cryptic remark, taken out of context!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dogimo said...

OK. Now THAT'S cryptic!