Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, May 05, 2008

Announcing the Drastic Reorganization of this Blog

From now on, it's a shattered paradigm approach here at Consider Your Ass Kicked! Instead of the tightly-centralized creative engine we've enjoyed the fruits of thus far, instead of that, you'll be treated to the ever fuller, riper fruits of our new dynamic, non-concentric, decentralized parallel non-intersecting business model. Instead of just me, typing, whatever comes into my collective head, I will be compartmentalizing and separating my various...you know...mind parts...into the following divisions or I guess you could say, "departments":

· Research & Development

· Marketing

· Advertising

· Purchasing

· Sales

· Manufacturing

· Feeling

I have been named Executive VP of each of these sections, organized under the leadership of an Acting CEO to be named later.

In the interim, things will be proceeding precisely as usual.

No comments: