Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, May 12, 2008

I Gotta Tell You Pt.2

So I was driving yesterday, or was I...was I driving when I thought of this? Maybe I was drifting on the edge of sleep, about to dream of driving. Maybe I was driving, but about to nod off. No, that couldn't have been the case! I don't do that, that's messed up. Could KILL somebody! Anyway, I was either driving or falling asleep yesterday (but not both), when it occurred to me - this was one of those cases where the train of thought was more memorable than whatever I was doing at the time the train of thought rolled through, you see, that's why the difficulty remembering - anyway, it occurred to me that...

Shit. Shit! Now I can't remember. It was pretty arresting at the time let me tell you!

Dang.

No comments: