Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My Songs Are More Than Adequate

Nobody plays my songs like I play my songs. Nobody even hears my songs - not like I do. I write my songs like nobody else ever BETTER write them, because these songs are MINE, dig? Nobody else can be writing my songs. Not like I do.

Not that they're like, 70's influenced. Such as one might suppose from the whole "dig" bit.

One of these days I might RECORD one of my songs, post it up right on HERE. I would record one - I would pick a good one, I would record...I can't tell you the title yet, it's copyright. But I assure you, I have 300 plus songs, EASY. That's no joke - I'm SERIOUS. And of those songs, which, I said 300? It's more like 350. At least 20 of those are very, very good.

Or very good, at a minimum. That's enough for a greatest hits album! Easy.

But you can't just record a greatest hits album and put it out there. Half the people would be like "what albums are all these great songs from?" and the other people would be waiting for the followup.

And then what would you do?

See. I can't record yet. I have to write more SONGS.

No comments: