Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, May 05, 2008

The Positive Thought Process #3: Advertising Is The Key

In a transparent attempt to increase my readership, I am turning to advertising. And where better to advertise than right here on this blog? That's right folks. Any of these links you see here on this page - click those links, and your clicks will keep adding up on my counter as revenue! Well, not revenue, specifically. Although I guess I could pay myself a percentage of the profits for whatever traffic I bring in.

Look, that's not the point. The point is: Advertising. I'm right here, telling you: READ this blog. CLICK the links. SEE where they take you. WHO better to believe than ME, telling you this?? Each click costs your finger only 3 muscles - if that. Yet when you smile, that costs PLENTY. You use practically every muscle in your face when you smile. So you could look at that two ways: depending on whether you want to be the kind of person who smiles a lot and doesn't mind having a really over-exercised, 'cut,' beefed-up and rippling face, or you're the kind of person who'd rather ignore the obvious in favor of avoiding the facts. Whichever kind of person you are - this blog is for you! How could it not be? See how well I just described you!

See, I figured something out. A lot of people out there, they want me to FAIL. They think that if I fail, that will go to show I didn't have what it takes in the first place. But that's just where they're wrong: because I had PLENTY of what it takes. I just took what it takes and made the crucial mistake of doing the wrong thing with it. That's right: I sold out in order to achieve success. And people hate that. There's nothing they hate more. Result: failure.

And that's one thing I do not tolerate. I won't tolerate failure. In fact, I just use that failure to fuel my drive! Then I turn the whole thing around, and redefine the parameters of success until it's clear that I have already succeeded - by definition.

You just can't stop a guy who is capable of thinking like that.

Not safely, anyhow.

No comments: