Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Proof That God Doesn't Exist

The only thing that could prove God doesn't exist, would be if God himself came down and said, "Look, People - I Don't Exist. I Just Don't."

That would prove it, because He doesn't lie.

And any nonbelievers, anyone who would disbelieve in God not existing, even when He just said it - when He proved it right there, in His very Word - well, those people are heathens and blasphemers. Hypocrites, too! Probably hypocrites. I have to untangle it a little to be sure.

But we wouldn't care at that point. Since we'd have to kind of ease up on all of that stuff by then, what with God not existing at all.

Anyway, that's when I'll believe it. When that happens.

No comments: