Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, June 09, 2008

Angus!! (clap, clap) Angus!!

Man, I can't wait to hear what Angus's solos sound like on this new album!! He's always investigating a different sort of approach each time, every album different (while always remaining impeccably Angus).

I bet the solos on this album are shit hot. I expect like, snakes made out of lightning, writhing across the minor pentatonic. I bet the riffs are nimble yet ponderous, like boulders skipped across the Pacific from a cannon.

I can't wait to hear Phil's drums on this one. I bet Brian's in fine voice. Cliff...what can I say about Cliff. The epitome of cool, playing exactly the bass the song needs and marching lockstep with Malcolm to the mic for the hard harmonies on the chorus.

Malcolm...we all know this is your band. You done yourself proud. You done us all proud.

I just can't wait for this new album.

No comments: