Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Buffer Post

The transition from the previous series of borderline-idolatrous posts from yesterday to today's rather speculative bit of theologizin' is a little jarring. I thought I'd put something innocuous between the two. Not a link or a segue, so much as maybe like how you'd plant a tree in between two things that are not very tree-like, but seem to need a tree in there, in-between them, to break things up a bit.

That was a poorly-formed analogy. I could have done better. I'm not saying this is better, but maybe just for example: maybe you'd plant a tree between a carnival funhouse and a...shoot, I don't know.

I'm scraping empty here.

No comments: