Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, June 07, 2008

My Boom Box Got No Boom 8^(

I don't know what happened to it. I was going to get a new one, but I couldn't find one with a tape deck plus radio plus CD. That's important to me.

The left speaker went out a while ago, so I was restricted to listening with headphones only like - for all intents and purposes it was a preposterous, gigantic walkman. But that's fine for blasting rock and roll while you get shi* done.

Today I was overjoyed to notice that the left speaker again works! So I can hear the full mix again. But somehow, in the process of fixing its left speaker, my poor boombox has overextended itself and it can no longer boom! The highest it can get is roughly half the previous top volume.

Where am I going to get another boombox like this one.

Oh well. Stagger on little boombox. When I can find one to replace you, I'm sure it will be another RCA.

No comments: