Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, June 09, 2008

"Pone-Curious"

I'm very interested in pone. Particularly, I wonder what other types of pone there are besides corn. I mean, corn pone SOUNDS awesome - "CORN PONE!" - but I'm not entirely sure I'd like it. Corn pone sounds like it might be a little too intense. I feel like I might rather start off with a little wheat pone, or even spelt pone. Or even supposing I don't start off with the alt-pone, suppose I start with the corn pone and it's just too much for me - I'd want to have some other type of pone handy to fall back on!

I wouldn't want to just ditch the idea of pone entirely. I feel pretty strongly that deep down, I'm a pone man.

It's a hunch really, but I live and die by those.

No comments: