Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tina Fey Is Hot Pt. 4: Tina Fey Is Married

It has come to my miserable attention that Tina Fey is married. It was not, is not, and never will be my intention to make lascivious and/or worshipful overtures to a happily* married woman. I am no kind of gentleman of that sort. Accordingly, I serve notice that the recent, decidedly Fey orientation of this blog will be discontinued with immediate effect. I also hereby immediately tender all due apologies to Mr. Fey with all manner of respect and sincerity, and no small measure of envy - but I hasten to add: ABSOLUTELY NO COVETOUSNESS.

If Mrs. Fey has been in any way offended, I am grievously sorry and I apologize - such was never my intent. Please look on me as one whose opinion is worthless, and therefore, not fit to receive the dignity of your pique or dudgeon.

My sincere best wishes to you both for a happy future.

No comments: