Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Apologies in advance, and in reverse

I have decided that what this blog needs is more bile, more vitriol, more mean-spiritedness. I'm too good at the nicey nicey namby pamby mimsy whimsy. I've got that shtick down cold and hard already, stiff on a marble slab. What's the point of mining that vein dry when we all know it's inexhaustible anyway? No. This blog is supposed to be writing practice.

Practice what you're bad at.

2 comments:

JMH said...

That reminds me, I really need to put some hours in finding the vagina.

dogimo said...

Well, "finding"...I mean, everybody pretty much knows where. It's kind of an unspoken open secret. There's a certain knowing glint involved, exchanged between lookers as if to say, "ah yes. You know and I know. But we're not to mention it, though. We must pussyfoot around the issue. The decorousness beforehand sweetens the indecorousness to come,"

...or so the look between seems to say.