Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Brash.

I am brash. Unrepentantly brash. I won't apologize for being unrepentantly brash! If I apologized for being unrepentantly brash, that would make me...some kind of a hypocrite, I suspect.

That's not to say I'm not some kind of a hypocrite. I'm probably a hypocrite in all sorts of ways that I can't even notice properly. Little ways. Ways where I don't even notice the contradiction that causes the problem. For instance, I change my mind fairly often. Some people might say, that makes me a hypocrite. Of sorts.

I tell you what, though. Those are the stupid people.

Whoops. Sorry! That's me being brash again. I apologize.

No comments: