Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, August 25, 2008

Atheist Football Players

If you're an atheist football player and you score a big touchdown or win a big game, who do you give all praise and credit to?

Or if you're a Buddhist, do you say "Well first of all, all the credit goes to my previous lives! I wouldn't be here if not for them!"

Or if you're an agnostic, are you all like, "man I don't even know how that happened."

Personally I like to picture Jesus sitting up there, in the eternal livingroom in front of the infinite widescreen, in a gathering with these various other religious figures such as Buddha and Nietzsche enjoying the game, and every time one of the these players scores a Touchdown for Jesus, Jesus is up there going "HAHA!! In your face!! Oh yeah - Uh-huh! Who's the Lord? Who's the Lord?"

No comments: