Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Have, At Best, A Third-Rate Mind

God, I would say, has a first-rate mind. Even if God is only theoretical, I'd say you have to leave that spot open just in case.

One assumes those big/weird-headed Grey aliens (are they really Grey?, because they look more Beige to me) would fit neatly into the all-important second rank. Again, even if they are only theoretical. I mean, give them credit. Immobilization rays and faster-than-light travel don't grow on trees! At least...not on our galaxy's trees...! Oh okay, "planet."

Then there's me, and, you know...humanity. We're all pretty much squeezed into that broad 3rd category, there. Some of us more than others.

Some of us, less than others.

Fourth-rate mind: the dolphins.

MIND YOU. IMPORTANT NOTE. Within each species, there can be individual specimens with aberrant mentality levels - either way higher or way lower than you'd expect. So in theory, there probably are at least a few Grey aliens down in there with those dolphins. For instance.

Generally when we're talking aberrantly higher or lower mentalities, we're talking: LOWER.

2 comments:

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie said...

After googleing? Googling? Whatever. It, I meant googling it.