Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Is This Even Cheese On This Burger?

Is this even cheese? They call it cheese on the menu board. IN WRITING. I mean, it's written right up there, and lit up! That ought to be legally binding, right? Otherwise, it would constitute some sort of advertising infringement! It was not spelled "cheeze."

I wonder if there's anybody in the QC lab on Saturday? They could test this. Test it for cheese.

I mean, I'm no fool, I don't expect them to do it for nothing. If they're in here on a Saturday, it darn sure isn't so they can screw around testing people's lunches for cheese!

I'd be willing to bribe them with fries, if they'll do it.

No comments: