Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, August 29, 2008

It's U.S.A. Time!!!

That's right! Election Year really brings out the best and the brightest in all of us! I for one stand ready to call it as I see it on both sides with equal righteous fervor. I think my Americanisticism practically demands it of me.

So get ready for some bite, some froth, some fizz and some foam as I chaw my toothy way through the thick flank steak of propagandistic electioneeringism - and spit out the gristle for you all to gawk!

Man, when the pitch gets this pitched, you can almost expect me to make up words right and left. But I'll try to restrain myself - honestly, the existing words in English are almost always sufficient to get one's point across.

But watch this spot. Making up words or not, you always know what you're going to get with this guy. I'm not always fair in what I say, but you know what? Fairness is my cup of tea.

But this ain't England.

No comments: