Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, August 18, 2008

Kids Are Not Cute

They're disgusting. They're little germ machines, they like to sit packed into rooms together and incubate contagious microbes, to be later unleashed in concentrated form on the population at large via the most convenient disease vector.

They like to get their grubby little pudgy fingers onto and into every surface and nook and nostril, and then wipe it all on their pants. Then they see you're watching them, and they break into that sudden, unrehearsed shy grin and - oh, man! I can't stand it, they're ADORABLE aren't they?? Look at those cheeky dimples!

But that's just me, though. I've always loved kids. I think it all started when I was one.

No comments: