Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Moving Day Observations #3: Self-Pity is ALL RIGHT!!

I can't believe nobody even offered to help me move.

Actually, like 3 people did, but it sounds better to say nobody offered than it does to say 3 people offered and I turned 'em down. There's precious little pathos to be mined from that vein.

So anyway. Like I was originally saying. I can't believe nobody even offered to help me move. Well you know what, I'm going to use that as a source of strength, as a motivating factor. I can do it all myself! I don't need any help.

There's also the very real possibility that any helpers might lose patience with me taking long burger breaks dicking around on my blog.

No comments: